Sunday, August 24, 2008

Baby's second wedding!

Baby-J's first wedding was my brother's wedding in Maine in May, though no one knew she existed then. This weekend, she got to attend Vip and Vidya's wedding! Here's a picture of the lovely (blue!) couple from the Sangeet.

I had a pretty fun time going through all my Indian clothes trying to find something that would fit me and the baby, given my widening girth (evidenced by the weekly photos below!). In the end, I found just enough outfits to make it work, including a beautiful purple sari my mom gave me a couple years ago and an incredible sherrara that my sister in law gave me - thank goodness I haven't had time to get it altered to fit the old me! Rest assured, the beverage in the picture is merely a club soda. The three of us had a great time at the sangeet, wedding and reception - congrats to Vip and Vidya on a well executed event. (as always, if you click on any of the pictures, it blows them up to normal size)

No comments: