Sunday, September 14, 2008

Live from New York City!

Smita and baby J...

I spent the weekend in New York this week, while Sumeet was at his friend Mitul's bachelor party. I had a fantastic, restful weekend (unlike most in manhattan)! I spent a few days with my friend Jayanthi, who's a friend from business school, who has an adorable 7 month old, Rohin. I got to catch up with a lot of folks in NY, including Ayesha, and my long time friend Lara. Here's a picture of Lara and I and little Rohin being fed. Sumeet had the camera this weekend, so we're relying on the Blackberry!


She was kind enough to do my belly shots (week 24) this week in Sumeet's absence.


i got to walk around lots in Central Park to keep chubby Smita and baby active, and Lara and I also got manicure, pedicure's in the city. AND, while we were waiting for our nails to dry, staring out the window, we saw Dustin Hoffman! In the flesh. Talking on his cell phone. Fun! I guess I can't forget to mention that Baby-J had her first Magnolia cupcake. It was a LOT sweeter than I remember in the past...baby J was jumping around after. . .

No comments: