Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sarina and Daddy take over NYC!

Last week, I had a work meeting in Manhattan. Sumeet agreed to bring Sarina and take care of her while I was working. He did a wonderful job watching and feeding her, making sure she got her sleeps and most importantly, showing her a good time in Manhattan! He also celebrated her 9th month birthday there with her - unfortunately we don't have any pictures of it, but songs were sung and imaginary candles were blown out.

I got pictures from the adventurous twosome all day while I was working. We'll post more pictures from our East Coast trip, but for now I thought you'd enjoy seeing what I received every couple hours from Sumeet's camera phone. While I am very proud of Sumeet for being so self sufficient and such a good Daddy, I really wish I could have joined them in their escapades. . .

1 comment:

Aditi Mohan Goel said...

these pictures are SO cute!